TECORA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Game! You totally want to read this.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Person

Person

A Game! You totally want to read this. Empty
PostSubject: A Game! You totally want to read this.   A Game! You totally want to read this. Empty2010-09-16, 3:28 am

Okay! So, here's an idea for a writing game. It's "competitive" in that it's scored, but it's not a direct competition. Here's the idea:

There is a set order of posting. You can not post out of turn. Posts are limited to 300 words.
When you post, you can post whatever you want. It doesn't have to be related to any previous post at all!
Whenever someone's post plays off yours or uses an element you introduced, you gain 1 point.

You are encouraged to use other posts when they strike your fancy or inspire you-- remember, if you get a coherent narrative going off someone else's post, others are likely to join in and score you some points!

And even if the competition doesn't play out, at least we might get a nice little story running. ;)

Just post here if you're interested so we can get turn order set!
Back to top Go down
Scylla

Scylla

PostSubject: Re: A Game! You totally want to read this.   A Game! You totally want to read this. Empty2010-09-16, 4:16 am

i'm in (:
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/verkehr
Malik
Malik

PostSubject: Re: A Game! You totally want to read this.   A Game! You totally want to read this. Empty2010-09-16, 11:04 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Betty
Admin
Betty

PostSubject: Re: A Game! You totally want to read this.   A Game! You totally want to read this. Empty2010-09-17, 12:36 am

yeah, in, that thing. I'm doin' it.
Back to top Go down
http://boiti.webs.com
Person

Person

PostSubject: Re: A Game! You totally want to read this.   A Game! You totally want to read this. Empty2010-09-22, 11:39 pm

Totally gonna close off signing up in 25 hours! So post now or watch everyone else have the fun times!
Back to top Go down
Reverie

Reverie

PostSubject: Re: A Game! You totally want to read this.   A Game! You totally want to read this. Empty2010-09-23, 1:15 pm

uhm yeah. I'll do it. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Game! You totally want to read this.   A Game! You totally want to read this. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Game! You totally want to read this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TECORA :: Blueprints & E-Coffee :: Discussions :: Beating The Block-
Jump to: