TECORA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter One — ALTERNATE MAP I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moontrees

moontrees

Chapter One — ALTERNATE MAP I Empty
PostSubject: Chapter One — ALTERNATE MAP I   Chapter One — ALTERNATE MAP I Empty2010-08-29, 6:12 am

EARTH, YEAR 2042

Earth is unchanged; only the cities are larger, darker, and dirtier.

China is the current world power. On the surface, all appears peaceful; however, war is still present, colder and underground.

Leading governments have secretly invested in scientific research groups, experimenting on “exceptional” children – their goals are unclear even to the conspiracy theorists.

Technology and corruption is at it's peak. People have begun undergoing procedures to insert self-improving implants and GPS chips, essentially becoming the first cyborgs. The merging of humanity/artificial intelligence is slowly becoming a societal norm.

In light of a growing overpopulation crisis, crime syndicates have begun monopolizing lesser government systems, eventually becoming a threat to the larger world powers. Unbeknownst to the majority of Americans, the U.S. is under complete criminal control.
Back to top Go down
http://anthealerma.tumblr.com/

Chapter One — ALTERNATE MAP I
Page 1 of 1